Thursday, February 18, 2010

In His Own Words

I’m not just God; I’m your Father, and I am more than you can imagine.


I want you to experience My Kingdom right where you’re at today--My perfection for your life.


You don’t need to worry about your daily needs, I will provide them.


If you’re burdened by guilt today, don’t be; ask for My forgiveness and don’t doubt it. After all, if you can forgive others, than surely I can!


I will never lead you the wrong way, just follow Me and I will rescue and protect you from disaster.


Beyond this, what do you need? Whatever it is, just ask. Be bold! I want you to ask Me for great things. I’ll always answer in the best possible way, and I’ll be with you in everything, giving you joy and peace and filling your heart with My love.


This is who I am, your loving, generous, almighty God. And you are My child. Come to Me every day, several times a day, and I’ll keep reminding you of that.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

How blessed we are to be the daughters of the King of Kings!

Melanie said...

I agree! Hallelujah!