Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My New Blogsite

My blogsite is moving due to technical issues, and I'm also giving it a new name! Living Loved will now be known as BeLoved, as this is my constant encouragement to all my readers: Live Loved; Be Loved; Remain in His Love; However you say it, the meaning is the same. You are deeply loved! But it can be easy to forget when trials, discouragement, sin, or the weariness of life get you down.

God lovingly calls us His Beloved Ones, and the affectionate name literally says: BeLoved. His love is not only given and shown to us; it must also be received. God's love for you is meant to be experienced and trusted in every day.

My blog format will remain much the same as I share various Scripture passages, encouragement, stories Jesus told, and the words He spoke. I welcome your comments and invite you to continue to receive my posts by email by subscribing to the new site: https://melaniesbeloved.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Melanie

"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in Him." (Deut. 33:12)

No comments: